Swagbucks

Search & Win

Creation

I got a good public school, and private university education.  If you asked me, ten years ago, where man can from, I would have told you, with all the certainty I had, that men evolved from apes.   That's what I was taught.  And I didn't see the problem with that versus what the Bible said.

However, about 7 years ago, my dear friend took me to the Institute for Creation Research in San Diego.  And that began my interest in Creation.   Now we are getting ready to take a trip to the Creation Museum, just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio.  Can't wait.  Everyone I know who has been there says that it is amazing.

Whether you believe in God or not, the question of where we humans came from, is central to our understanding of who we are.  Why not find out what the Creationists believe?  I dare you to learn more, and let me know what you think.

Recently we have been watching movies about this very subject.  So fascinating!  Netflix allows us to watch as many of these movies as we like, at home.

Here are the movies we have been loving lately:






Wish you were here!

2 comments:

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Put them in our instant cue to watch on the blu ray. Thanks for the tip!
I was always a creationist/intelligent design girl, but I didn't know how much of a world view I had allowed to be crept in from my schooling. Just a swift reading of the first few chapters of Genesis changed all of my thinking, time, space, generations, etc. Cemented it all. I choose to simply believe what it says. ;)

Marisa said...

The Privileged Planet is also a good one found on Netflix!

Post a Comment

Postcards

Swidget 1.0